SAR | ACCOUNTING audit services will include a review and evaluation of the company’s internal accounting control systems, which will allow us to determine if it is effective to determine the prevention and detection of errors or fraud.
We are specialists in various business areas, for this reason, our audit will focus on providing greater attention to process consultancies, tax advice and treatment and the correct application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Audit International Standard (AIS)
We deliver independent, high quality and efficient audits. The quality of our audit is an assurance to interested parties of the reliability of the financial information.
At SAR | ACCOUNTING, we have the capacity to adapt our services to the individual needs of each business. Our partners and professional staff have the knowledge and experience necessary to deal with complex financial reporting issues. Through the composition of multidisciplinary teams, we are in a position to deliver efficient and focused audits distinguished by high professional quality.
Our understanding of modern auditing requirements compels us to adopt an efficient and risk-oriented approach.
When performing an audit, we ensure that it is broadly focused and is not limited merely to interpreting the figures in annual financial statements, but also takes account of factors such as the corporate environment and strategy, as well as core processes and selected key areas.
Our audit services include:
- Risk Assessment at the Internal Control Level
- Audit and Review of Audited Financial Statements
- Compiled Financial Statements
- Letter to the Management on Findings and Recommendations
Aim of Audit Services:
- The auditors have to make sure that the company’s financial statements conform to accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Express an opinion of the financial state of the company
Financial Statement Audits
We are committed to conducting thorough audits to professional standards and provide you with peace of mind that your financial statements are an accurate representation of your company’s success.
During our audit, if we find areas of your accounting practices that need improvement, we will report in writing to you along with recommendations for improvement.
Forensic Audit and Judicial Expertise
A Forensic Audit is an examination of a company’s financial records to derive evidence which can be used in a court of law or legal proceeding.
The judicial expert is an auxiliary of justice who has taken the oath. We carry out our mission with complete independence and provide the judge with a technical opinion on which he can base his judgment.
Services we offer to our clients:
- Determination of the amount requested by the parties to the conflict.
- Determination of damages.
- Situations that have interference at the level of accounting, financial, fiscal, etc.
- Investigation of financial fraud committed to the detriment of our clients by company employees, suppliers and corporate governance.
- Advice on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism covered by Law 23 in Panama.